[OWASP-TESTING] Got Sidetracked

Glyn Geoghegan glyng at moiler.com
Sun Apr 11 22:18:40 EDT 2004

Check-in: OWASP web app internet checklist (pdf)
Comments: Added Jeff's access control goodies and a couple of my own.
Reformatted the table.  Some of Jeff's may get more into the 'how' than was
intended for this checklist, but they are all valid controls so I put them
in.  I will also send over the word doc with tracked changes for any final
editorial decisions.