[OWASP-TESTING] Weekend Push

Mark Curphey mark at curphey.com
Tue Apr 6 15:02:51 EDT 2004

We need to close this out and release I think. Lets set final deadline as this saturday midnight.

Anything missing ill just do sunday.

Well review and update next week and release week next monday.

Dan, can u send updated pen test check list ?

    To: owasp-testing at lists.sourceforge.net
    Subject: [OWASP-TESTING] Weekend Push

    I have cleared my entire weekend to get this first draft completed.

    Any updates from anyone else, please send them before 7am tomorrow
    (EST). Anything that's not in or allocated I will just do.

    Cheers

    Mark

[Message truncated. Tap Edit->Mark for Download to get remaining portion.]