[OWASP-TESTING] Good news !

Michael Sutton msutton at iDefense.com
Thu Sep 11 10:06:58 EDT 2003

As am I.

Michael Sutton

-----Original Message-----
From: owasp-testing-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:owasp-testing-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of m b
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 9:40 AM
To: Penny Major; owasp-testing at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [OWASP-TESTING] Good news !

Still alive and willing to help out.

Mike Beekey

Penny Major <Penny.Major at onx.com> wrote:

	Hi everyone,

	I guess my first steps are just a couple of housekeeping
activities.  I'm sure we'd all like to see a bit of a roll call to see
who's still out there and willing to be active on this project.  So if
everyone who hasn't responded over the last couple of days can send an
quick e-mail out to the team and let us know your status, it would be
appreciated.

	I'm going to go back in the mailing list and see exactly where
we left off.  I'll dig up what I think is the most current documentation
we have (I think it was sent out at the end of March) and we'll go from
there.

	penny

zaphod2718 at yahoo.com
PGP Signature: 919A 2F29 DA8B FEF7 56D6 3CBC 2336 FE64 4C2A 9E5A

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=10469/*http:/sitebuilder.yahoo.com>  - Free,