[OWASP-TESTING] Good news !

m b zaphod2718 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 09:39:53 EDT 2003

Still alive and willing to help out.

Mike Beekey

Penny Major <Penny.Major at onx.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I guess my first steps are just a couple of housekeeping activities.  I'm sure we'd all like to see a bit of a roll call to see who's still out there and willing to be active on this project.  So if everyone who hasn't responded over the last couple of days can send an quick e-mail out to the team and let us know your status, it would be appreciated.

I'm going to go back in the mailing list and see exactly where we left off.  I'll dig up what I think is the most current documentation we have (I think it was sent out at the end of March) and we'll go from there.

penny
zaphod2718 at yahoo.com
PGP Signature: 919A 2F29 DA8B FEF7 56D6 3CBC 2336 FE64 4C2A 9E5A