[OWASP-TESTING] Good news !

Harinath P V Harinathpv at ocwen.co.in
Tue Sep 9 23:24:27 EDT 2003

Hello Penny,

I am 'live' and kicking. I would be very happy to contribute to the project.
Please do update on your mail list and i am sure i can help.

I need a small favor from you, can you please add my mail ID as
harinath at sqae.com from now onwards. I want to use my personal ID rather than
this official one, for my work.

Your Partner in Learning,
Hari

Harinath V Pudipeddi,
SQMG, OTX-Bangalore.
Desk: +91.80.841 2393 x1176
Fax  : +91.80.841 2420
IP Ph: 64720
Mob : 98860 01976

Success is a wonderful thing, but never underestimate the value of Failure.
Failure teaches many more things than success ever can.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com