[OWASP-TESTING] FW: OWASP TESTING draft

David Endler DEndler at iDefense.com
Tue Sep 9 16:07:35 EDT 2003

I sent this to the old email alias by mistake.

-dave

-----Original Message-----
From: David Endler
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 4:02 PM
To: 'Penny Major'
Cc: 'mark at curphey.com'; 'OWASP Testing'
Subject: OWASP TESTING draft

Penny,

Thanks again for stepping up to charge ahead with the project.  This is
the last good draft of everyone's edited work to date of the first
chunk.

The first section is pretty much ready to be published on the owasp web
site (it's currently in openoffice format), it's been pretty heavily
edited and provides a raodmap for a lot of the content to be written.
But I leave that to you and the group to decide.

I'm here to help,

-dave

David Endler, CISSP
Director, Technical Intelligence