[OWASP-TESTING] Testing Project

David Endler DEndler at iDefense.com
Tue Sep 9 16:08:12 EDT 2003

Sent this to the old email alias.

-dave

-----Original Message-----
From: David Endler
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 3:28 PM
To: 'Jim Markley'; 'Mark Curphey'
Cc: 'OWASP Testing'
Subject: RE: [OWASP Testing] Re: [OWASP-TESTING] Testing Project

Hi all,

I'm sorry I didn't get back to Mark in time for the email sent out last
week, I'm just now catching up with this thread.  Indeed, it seems
better to reliquish managerial control to someone who has more extra
time, and I wish it would have been me as this topic is near and dear to
my heart.  Things have not settled down as much in work and personal
life as I'd have hoped to allow a more active approach to the project.
I will continue to be involved in this group once a new project manager
comes on board, and I look forward to working with you all still.
Thanks for all your efforts to date and believing in the web app testing
mission.

-dave

		From: Mark Curphey <mailto:mark at curphey.com>
		To: Jim Markley