[OWASP-TESTING] Good news !

Penny Major Penny.Major at onx.com
Tue Sep 9 10:37:42 EDT 2003

Hi everyone,

I guess my first steps are just a couple of housekeeping activities.  I'm sure we'd all like to see a bit of a roll call to see who's still out there and willing to be active on this project.  So if everyone who hasn't responded over the last couple of days can send an quick e-mail out to the team and let us know your status, it would be appreciated.

I'm going to go back in the mailing list and see exactly where we left off.  I'll dig up what I think is the most current documentation we have (I think it was sent out at the end of March) and we'll go from there.

penny