[OWASP-TESTING] Good news !

Cuthbert, Daniel Daniel.Cuthbert at KPMG.co.uk
Tue Sep 9 09:52:35 EDT 2003

Thanks Penny! much appreciated

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Curphey [mailto:mark at curphey.com]
Sent: 09 September 2003 14:48
To: owasp-testing at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [OWASP-TESTING] Good news !

Some great news......Penny Major has graciously stepped up to the plate and offered to project manage testing. This is great news. Penny and I briefly discussed changing the way the project would operate using oFlow and getting authors to create discrete write-ups on individual topics that can later be combined into the overall testing document. I will leave it all up to her from here on in.

I believe a template will follow and a list to sign-up to write content.

Thank Penny, you da woman !

		Email Disclaimer

This email has been sent from KPMG LLP, a UK limited
liability partnership, or from one of the companies within
its control (which include KPMG Audit Plc , KPMG United
Kingdom Plc and KPMG UK Limited). The information in
this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
 is prohibited and may be unlawful.  When addressed to
our clients any opinions or advice contained in this email
are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the
governing KPMG client engagement letter.