[OWASP-TESTING] Testing Project

Cuthbert, Daniel Daniel.Cuthbert at KPMG.co.uk
Tue Sep 9 09:35:25 EDT 2003

Who is still active? the list has been dead for a while now and it would be interesting to see who is alive or still interested?

I don't see why it should die

-----Original Message-----
From: Harinath P V [mailto:Harinathpv at ocwen.co.in]
Sent: 09 September 2003 10:40
To: 'Mark Curphey'
Cc: 'owasp-testing at lists.sourceforge.net'
Subject: RE: [OWASP-TESTING] Testing Project

It is very unfortunate to see this mail from you Mark. I wish i could take
the responsibility, but i dont think i have that great skills to manage this
project.

But, if any senior person is taking the responsibility then i can definitely
take the initiative to assist them.

To all other members of this wonderful project, please co-operate and take
this further up the ladder. We just cant see our dream baby going away
without coming into the world.

Your Partner in Learning,
Hari

Harinath V Pudipeddi,
SQMG, OTX-Bangalore.
Desk: +91.80.841 2393 x1176
Fax  : +91.80.841 2420
IP Ph: 64720
Mob : 98860 01976

Success is a wonderful thing, but never underestimate the value of Failure.
Failure teaches many more things than success ever can.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com

		Email Disclaimer

This email has been sent from KPMG LLP, a UK limited
liability partnership, or from one of the companies within
its control (which include KPMG Audit Plc , KPMG United
Kingdom Plc and KPMG UK Limited). The information in
this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
 is prohibited and may be unlawful.  When addressed to
our clients any opinions or advice contained in this email
are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the
governing KPMG client engagement letter.