[OWASP-TESTING] Testing Project

Harinath P V Harinathpv at ocwen.co.in
Tue Sep 9 05:40:04 EDT 2003

It is very unfortunate to see this mail from you Mark. I wish i could take
the responsibility, but i dont think i have that great skills to manage this
project.

But, if any senior person is taking the responsibility then i can definitely
take the initiative to assist them.

To all other members of this wonderful project, please co-operate and take
this further up the ladder. We just cant see our dream baby going away
without coming into the world.

Your Partner in Learning,
Hari

Harinath V Pudipeddi,
SQMG, OTX-Bangalore.
Desk: +91.80.841 2393 x1176
Fax  : +91.80.841 2420
IP Ph: 64720
Mob : 98860 01976

Success is a wonderful thing, but never underestimate the value of Failure.
Failure teaches many more things than success ever can.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com