[OWASP-TESTING] Updated Sign-up List

Glyn Geoghegan glyng at corsaire.com
Mon Oct 27 18:46:46 EST 2003

Lol - nice.  Welcome to the band-wagon!

We're really pushing the OWASP name in the UK too - the design and build
side regularly features in our recommendations and client app security
workshops, and we're looking forward to having testing methodologies out
there to
a/ show compliance with
and
b/ recommend clients follow prior to calling in consultancies like
ourselves.

Glyn.

Cc: owasp-testing at lists.sourceforge.net

Mark Curphey wrote:
> Also worth noting is that oFlow should be online within the next two
> weeks so this stuff can start to be published incrementally like the
> OWASP columns.

Count me in for 'Cross Site Scripting.'

> Don't forget if you haven't signed up for anything by Sunday we will
> assume you are no longer interested or don't have time and will remove

> you from the list.

Why this? Isn't this an open list. I don't understand why people who
have contributed in the past would have to be desuscribed.

Regards

Javi