[OWASP-TESTING] more stuff

Mark Curphey mark at curphey.com
Thu Oct 23 10:56:39 EDT 2003

Great stuff Penny.

We should probably put all of those "How to Test" line items into the
sign-up sheet at some point. I forgot we already had that great list.

You and I can create a master document again that we can cut and paste the
individual write-ups into for the complete deliverable.

I suggest we use doc for now as it will only be you and I and we can track
changes etc. We can convert if to DOcBook (which is the OWASP standard btw)
when we are done.

Thanks.