[OWASP-TESTING] Sign up list and Template

Mark Curphey mark at curphey.com
Fri Oct 24 06:53:21 EDT 2003

Thanks for the offer but at this stage we need the details content and not
the overview. Penny and I (and a few industry gurus I have recruited (should
have told you about that Penny;-() ) have that covered.

How about some of the other topics?

To: owasp-testing at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: FW: [OWASP-TESTING] Sign up list and Template

web view cvs sometimes take a while to update. It is there now and you are
signed up sir ! Thanks.

I have also taken transport security. I have a pretty good technique using
OpenSSL to test SSL algorithms, available key lengths and certificates
validity and properties.

  _____