[OWASP-TESTING] back to work

zeno zeno at cgisecurity.net
Wed Jan 15 09:08:16 EST 2003

> Ivan, you're based in Boston? I am moving there in April, I can finally
> buy you a beer !

I just moved from NH to atlanta. Boston is a great place. Here are a few places you have
to check out.

Hardvard square, kenmore, and government center.
(All off the red line on the T with government on green/red intersection)

At hardvard square you gotta try a place called "the wrap". It has decent fruit shakes and wraps (food wrapped in something like a soft taco with rice, chicken, etc..)

Oh did I mention boston is expensive? :p

- zeno