[OWASP-TESTING] back to work

Mark Curphey mark at curphey.com
Tue Jan 14 23:22:41 EST 2003

Thats so true. Today I got a call from a press company interested in
publishing the OWASP work under Gnu FDL. I'll keep you all updated but
its getting real attention. Today we were on Business Week, Government
Computer News, CNET, ZDNet and the Register to name but a few.

Also take a look at http://news.google.com and type in OWASP. Its been
an amazing day. People seem to have a huge appetite for what we are
doing.

Ivan, you're based in Boston? I am moving there in April, I can finally
buy you a beer !