[OWASP-TESTING] back to work

Ivan Arce ivan.arce at corest.com
Tue Jan 14 20:16:37 EST 2003

Hi and welcome back David.

Speaking of travels, I am currently in Buenos Aires, Argentina
where my company's R&D labs are located.

I just got a telephone call from a journalist of a local newspaper
El Cronista Comercial http://www.cronista.com/) who asked some
questions in reference to OWASP's top ten. Somehow it the release
of the 'top ten' document got his attention and he is writing about
it and a bit about OWASP itself in their IT supplement due out next
Tuesday. It will be a small piece but none the less it just surprised
me how news travel so fast and proves that there is people all over
the world watching us and looking at the project's output.

-ivan

---
Perscriptio in manibus tabellariorum est
Noli me vocare, ego te vocabo

Ivan Arce
CTO
CORE SECURITY TECHNOLOGIES

46 Farnsworth Street
Boston, MA 02210
Ph: 617-399-6980
Fax: 617-399-6987
ivan.arce at coresecurity.com
www.coresecurity.com

PGP Fingerprint: C7A8 ED85 8D7B 9ADC 6836  B25D 207B E78E 2AD1 F65A