[OWASP-TESTING] Editing

David Endler DEndler at iDefense.com
Wed Oct 23 22:48:23 EDT 2002

Mark et al,

I think perhaps Noam's section 7.2.4.1 needs some more expansion on how to
methodically look for XSS (attack tree?) and the potentially common bad
characters sets to check as well as tools, etc.  The person responsible for
SQL injection was cut form the project due to non participation, so the
section is up for grabs (7.2.4.2).

Feel free to add to or rewrite these sections  :-)  That's the point of peer
review.

-dave