[OWASP-TESTING] copyright

Dan Cuthbert dan at idsec.com
Mon Oct 21 09:49:21 EDT 2002

you've read my mind Dave

just a side note on the usage of external url's (such as
online.securityfocus.com and www.eeye.com)
is there anything owasp need to do to get permission to link to those
sites.

im not sure on the US side of things, but in the UK, if you quote a
company in a public article, you need to make sure that the company is
aware of you doing that and happy with being quoted