[OWASP-TESTING] update

Nick Randolph randolph at seawa.org.au
Fri Dec 13 23:58:18 EST 2002

Good for me!

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: David Endler [mailto:DEndler at iDefense.com]
Sent: Saturday, 14 December 2002 2:51 AM
To: 'owasp-testing at lists.sourceforge.net'
Subject: [OWASP-TESTING] update

Hi all, I just wanted to let you know I'm still reworking the document based
on all of the new material, discussion, and suggestions that were sent
around.  Given that the content is a little incomplete, I am close to making
some serious editorial decisions on flow and structure which I hope you'll
like.  The plan realistically is to get something out before new years, but
if the team judges the quality to not be on par, I would rather postpone
than risk tarnishing the OWASP name.

My goal is to wrap up version .7 this weekend, relase it to the group, and
solicit one more round of very high level comments to see where we need to
go from here.  Sound reasonable?

-dave

David Endler, CISSP
Director, Technical Intelligence