[OWASP-TESTING] update

Tom Gallagher tomgal at Exchange.Microsoft.com
Fri Dec 13 14:11:58 EST 2002

Cool.  I know this work is very time consuming.  We really appreciate
it.

Thanks,
Tom

---
Tom Gallagher <tomgal at microsoft.com>
Office QnS Security Team

-----Original Message-----
From: David Endler [mailto:DEndler at iDefense.com]
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 10:51 AM
To: 'owasp-testing at lists.sourceforge.net'

Hi all, I just wanted to let you know I'm still reworking the document
based
on all of the new material, discussion, and suggestions that were sent
around.  Given that the content is a little incomplete, I am close to
making
some serious editorial decisions on flow and structure which I hope
you'll
like.  The plan realistically is to get something out before new years,
but
if the team judges the quality to not be on par, I would rather postpone
than risk tarnishing the OWASP name.

My goal is to wrap up version .7 this weekend, relase it to the group,
and
solicit one more round of very high level comments to see where we need
go from here.  Sound reasonable?

-dave

David Endler, CISSP
Director, Technical Intelligence