[OWASP-TESTING] Notes on Testing

Mark Curphey mark at curphey.com
Mon Dec 9 21:49:02 EST 2002

I think there is the issue of production, pre-prod and QA systems
environments that also have an effect on the discussion though. If you
have pre-prod and QA you wouldn't need to take a system offline.

In some large US financials you are absolutely not allowed to test with
real data.

I suggest we discuss the pros and cons of all thew approaches and offer
a balanced view.

Seem sensible ?