[Owasp-sydney] Hi!

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Sat Nov 8 05:31:14 UTC 2014

Norman,

Please do continue to announce meetings on this mail list. :) I'm over
the moon that you guys are so active, that's awesome.

However, mail list traffic for announcements is one of the main ways
the OWASP Foundation staff judges if a chapter is active or not. I
know Meetup is ideal as a planner and so on, but OWASP doesn't track
eventbrite or meetup or any of those.

thanks,
Andrew