[Owasp-sydney] Advanced Android and iOS Exploitation Class in Melbourne (8-10 September)

Sumit Siddharth sid at notsosecure.com
Tue Jul 22 06:08:13 UTC 2014

Hello List,

We have moved the upcoming class on Android and iOS Exploitation from Sydney
to Melbourne. We are now running a more in-depth 3 day version of the class.
We have also kept the cost low. You can register here:

http://www.mosse-security.com/android-and-ios-exploitation-training.html

Thanks

Sid

Founder/Director