[Owasp-sydney] Hi!

Norman Yue norman.yue at owasp.org
Thu Jan 30 11:01:19 UTC 2014

Hey all,

To kick off another glorious year of web application security-related
stuff, I'd like to get together at 7pm on the 5th of Feb (next Wednesday)
to meet people and have a chat about cool stuff we can do in 2014. This
will be at the Assembly bar, which is super close to Town Hall, relatively
clean and quiet and serves decent food.

If you are interested in this get-together, please do RSVP via email, or
join our meetup.com group (
http://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Sydney-Web-Application-Security-Group/) and
RSVP there :)

Hope to see you all soon!