[Owasp-sydney] Owasp-sydney Digest, Vol 53, Issue 2

Paul Theriault ptheriault at mozilla.com
Wed Jan 15 12:06:12 UTC 2014


+1 for meetup. Heck as chapter co-lead, lets say that Mozilla is sponsoring: 

http://www.meetup.com/OWASP-Sydney-Web-Application-Security-Group/

Lets see how this works. 

As an aside, I'm joining in this: http://www.meetup.com/WebRTC-Sydney/ if anyone else is interested.


On Jan 15, 2014, at 9:08 PM, Magda Kostrzewa wrote:

> Hi Norman,
> 
> Let me know if need help organizing a venue. We might be able to secure a regular meetup at Google or we could look at Fishburners in Ultimo. 
> 
> If we have some budget an account on meetup.com might be good way to attract people.
> 
> Cheers,
> Magda
> 
> 
> On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 11:00 PM, <owasp-sydney-request at lists.owasp.org> wrote:
> Send Owasp-sydney mailing list submissions to
>         owasp-sydney at lists.owasp.org
> 
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>         https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-sydney
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>         owasp-sydney-request at lists.owasp.org
> 
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>         owasp-sydney-owner at lists.owasp.org
> 
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Owasp-sydney digest..."
> 
> 
> Today's Topics:
> 
>    1. Hi! (Norman Yue)
>    2. Re: Hi! (Vikas Saxena)
> 
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:46:48 +1100
> From: Norman Yue <norman.yue at owasp.org>
> To: owasp-sydney at lists.owasp.org
> Subject: [Owasp-sydney] Hi!
> Message-ID:
>         <CAHBrdCrOhAapAzUza=i1aUhnnLGhmQNAo9aCtvM-6f=xNeWoSg at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
> 
> Hey folks,
> 
> Hope you've all had a good break, and managed to spend some time away from
> computers :)
> 
> As some of you know, last year we ran a series of workshops where we got
> together, wrote some code, and learned a bunch of stuff about Mac OS X.
> These worked out really well, and I'm pretty keen to see this kind of
> ~content creation~ continue and expand in 2014 - feels good to get back to
> basics once in a while, and hash out cross-platform reporting for your
> fuzzer over pizza and whatnot.
> 
> If you're interested in getting involved (again), please let me know - at
> this stage, I'm planning on getting together with a few people toward the
> beginning of next month to throw around some ideas about what we can do in
> 2014 :)
> 
> Otherwise, if you have some other cool ideas you'd like to do through/with
> OWASP, please do get in touch!
> 
> Norman
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-sydney/attachments/20140113/dc0079cb/attachment-0001.html>
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 2
> Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:51:28 +1100
> From: Vikas Saxena <vikas.saxena.2006 at gmail.com>
> To: Norman Yue <norman.yue at owasp.org>
> Cc: owasp-sydney at lists.owasp.org
> Subject: Re: [Owasp-sydney] Hi!
> Message-ID:
>         <CAF7vSXzBUCb8ZbLmVCh9Qm1konyX1DZssw2v5e7EiAXReOy-ZQ at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
> 
> Hi Norman,
> Please let me know that how do I get involved with the group.
> 
> Thanks,
> Vikas
> On 13/01/2014 3:48 PM, "Norman Yue" <norman.yue at owasp.org> wrote:
> 
> > Hey folks,
> >
> > Hope you've all had a good break, and managed to spend some time away from
> > computers :)
> >
> > As some of you know, last year we ran a series of workshops where we got
> > together, wrote some code, and learned a bunch of stuff about Mac OS X.
> > These worked out really well, and I'm pretty keen to see this kind of
> > ~content creation~ continue and expand in 2014 - feels good to get back to
> > basics once in a while, and hash out cross-platform reporting for your
> > fuzzer over pizza and whatnot.
> >
> > If you're interested in getting involved (again), please let me know - at
> > this stage, I'm planning on getting together with a few people toward the
> > beginning of next month to throw around some ideas about what we can do in
> > 2014 :)
> >
> > Otherwise, if you have some other cool ideas you'd like to do through/with
> > OWASP, please do get in touch!
> >
> > Norman
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Owasp-sydney mailing list
> > Owasp-sydney at lists.owasp.org
> > https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-sydney
> >
> >
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-sydney/attachments/20140113/d3bef9cb/attachment-0001.html>
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Owasp-sydney mailing list
> Owasp-sydney at lists.owasp.org
> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-sydney
> 
> 
> End of Owasp-sydney Digest, Vol 53, Issue 2
> *******************************************
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> Regards,
> Magda Kostrzewa
> _______________________________________________
> Owasp-sydney mailing list
> Owasp-sydney at lists.owasp.org
> https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-sydney

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.owasp.org/pipermail/owasp-sydney/attachments/20140115/3c9716ff/attachment.html>


More information about the Owasp-sydney mailing list