[Owasp-sydney] Hi!

CompuEasy Admin mail2compueasy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 00:07:25 UTC 2014

Vikas,

Good to read about OWASP, what is it and what it does.

OWASP focused majorly to improve IT Security with the use of best
practices.

If you like to get involved in some project, talk about some cool thing
that you have done lately, or anything related per se, most welcome.

Cheers,
Pranav

Pranav Aggarwal