[Owasp-sydney] OWASP Meetup Tonight - Timing, Venue, (Sandwiches), etc.
ptheriault at mozilla.com
Wed Jun 12 02:21:47 UTC 2013
I gave a presentation at Ruxmon last week on Firefox OS security. Slides are here: http://people.mozilla.org/~ptheriault/Ruxmon/
I will be along at OWASP tonight and if anyone is interested I'd be keen to get people set up with the Firefox OS simulator and related testing tools.
You will need the Firefox OS simulator, which runs as an extension for Firefox:
Some resources to get started with app development and testing are:
* Marketplace Developers page: https://marketplace.firefox.com/developers/
* Firefox OS security overview: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Firefox_OS/Security/Security_model
* App building blocks: http://buildingfirefoxos.com/
* App security/review guide: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/Apps/Security_guidelines
* More in-depth testing: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Firefox_OS/Security/Debugging_and_security_testing
See y'all this evening.
On Jun 12, 2013, at 10:44 AM, Norman Yue wrote:
> Hey guys,
> Thanks for RSVPing etc.
> - OWASP Meeting is tonight at PwC Sydney (201 Sussex St)
> - 6:30pm start time
> - (All the coolest people from infosec Sydney will be there)
> - (Also, there will be sandwiches \o\)
> See you guys there!
> Owasp-sydney mailing list
> Owasp-sydney at lists.owasp.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Owasp-sydney