[Owasp-sydney] Organising this month's meetup?

Norman Yue norman.yue at owasp.org
Thu Aug 1 03:26:10 UTC 2013

Hey all,

Venue-wise, does anyone have any objections/better alternatives to the
Assembly Bar

http://www.assemblybar.com.au/

It's right next to Town Hall station, in the same place as the Chef's
Gallery restraunt. The place is relatively decent and pretty quiet as far
as bars in the city go, and there's decent food around there if anyone''s
hungry later.

Norman