[Owasp-sydney] Registration for the OWASP "Tutorial" in Sydney on 10 November

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Tue Oct 11 23:03:43 EDT 2011

I have received a number of inquiries if tickets are still available
since they are still listed as sold out on Eventbrite.

Yes, they are still available and I suspect that the web browser might
be caching your prior visit.

If you still have trouble registering then I can register you on your
behalf if you send an e-mail to christian.heinrich at owasp.org and once
I have registered you Eventbrite will send the confirmation to your
e-mail address.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich