[Owasp-sydney] Fwd: OWASP Discount for AusCERT2011

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Mon May 9 07:40:51 EDT 2011

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Claire Groves
Date: Mon, May 9, 2011 at 3:42 PM
Subject: RE: OWASP Discount for AusCERT2011
To: Christian Heinrich <christian.heinrich at owasp.org>
Cc: Claire Groves

Hi Christian

Hope you're looking forward to AusCERT2011 next week. It's coming
around very quickly.

Hope plans for your OWASP BoF are going well. I just need to be clear
that anyone attending your BoF is not able to attend the AusCERT2011
conference nor any of the social events unless they are delegates.

Anyone is not a delegate but would like to attend conference
presentations on the day is welcome to pay for a Day Registration. The
price of this is $540. We will not be handing out any complimentary
passes for the day.

I'd appreciate your assistance in making this clear to any of your attendees.

I'm happy to discuss this further if there is anything unclear or if
you have any questions.

I look forward to meeting you soon.

Kind regards
Claire.