[Owasp-sydney] tunneling proxy

Paul Theriault Paul.Theriault at stratsec.net
Thu Mar 10 05:12:11 EST 2011

Sounds like a potential topic for discussion/presentation at our next meeting? Volunteering ? :)

And on that note, we are long overdue for another meeting, but are having trouble getting speakers.
Anyone have a presentation they have up their sleeve? I am chasing a few people but don't have anyone concrete at the moment.

Otherwise do we want have a meeting anyways - one idea I had was to just go review in detail some of the outcomes of the global OWASP conference (did anyone go, or get involved remotely?)

Or we could just get together for a beer :)

What say you?

https://login.mailguard.com.au/report/1BS3zbSYlX/gRWm6BlnbJgab1xXhRgjO/0