[Owasp-sydney] Fwd: OWASP National Event during AISA National Conference 2011?

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Sun Jul 24 23:20:19 EDT 2011

Can everyone please take a moment to complete http://doodle.com/2zvqtex6hk2tzvvp

I would like to close this poll on 15 August and the reason for the
early notice is due to people attention focusing on BlackHat/DefCon.

From: Doodle <mailer at doodle.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 1:51 PM
Subject: Doodle: Link for poll "OWASP National Event during AISA
National Conference 2011"
To: christian.heinrich at owasp.org

You have initiated a poll "OWASP National Event during AISA National
Conference 2011" at Doodle. The link to your poll is:

http://doodle.com/2zvqtex6hk2tzvvp

Share this link with all those who should cast their votes. Do not
forget to cast your vote, too.
(If you did not initiate this poll, somebody must accidentally have
used your e-mail address; simply ignore this e-mail, please.)

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich