[Owasp-sydney] Fwd: OWASP Discount for AusCERT2011

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Sun Feb 20 22:00:25 EST 2011

Registration for AusCERT2011 is now open.

Don't forget to mention in the "General Registration Comment" on
https://www.secureregistrations.com/ACERT11D/ that you are an OWASP
Member for the "4 or more delegate" offer from AusCERT i.e.
http://conference.auscert.org.au/conf2011/registration-delegate.html

Information on OWASP Membership is available from
http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Membership