[Owasp-sydney] [Owasp-perth] OWASP Summit - Australian Reps

Christian Frichot christian.frichot at owasp.org
Wed Feb 2 01:47:22 EST 2011

Hi All,

Just in case you missed Dinis' update on his blog, but there will be
some video / remote participation for the Summit. If you want to read
more check out his post and ensure you fill in the registration form!

http://diniscruz.blogspot.com/2011/02/participate-remotely-on-owasp-summit.html

Cheers,

Christian Frichot