[Owasp-sydney] OWASP Sydney Meet

Paul Theriault Paul.Theriault at stratsec.net
Tue Apr 26 21:15:35 EDT 2011

It will be next week sometime - most probably Tuesday. We had another speaker interested, and so we are just trying to work out a suitable time. I will send out an announcement later today.

I also intended to get back into the monthly meeting cycle. The first Tuesday of every month sounds good to me? (speak now etc...) I have a few potential speakers for next month (7th June), but please if you know anyone who would be a good speaker, please pass them on.

Cheers,
Paul