[Owasp-sydney] OWASP Sydney Meet

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Fri Apr 22 04:27:49 EDT 2011

Paul,

Can you also add Thursday 12 May to the survey because that is when I
will be back in Sydney?

That stated, I won't recommend holding a meeting in the next two weeks
as people will be on leave this week and over Easter and therefore
receive no or little notice and therefore reduced attendance.

Therefore, I would aim from the week of 6 June i.e. shortly after but
not right after AusCERT, Security B-Sides, etc to ensure maximum
attendance - can this or a second meeting be scheduled then?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich