[Owasp-sydney] OWASP Sydney Meet

Paul Theriault Paul.Theriault at stratsec.net
Thu Apr 21 02:57:52 EDT 2011

Done.

So next question is when - I'll need to check with PWC on the room availability, but in the interest of democracy, I'll put it to a vote, whilst retaining the right to veto and come up with something else entirely.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QWQ3KD6

My criteria was sometime in the next two weeks.. but open to suggestions for those who supply good reason*.

From: Prashant Mahajan <prashant3535 at gmail.com<mailto:prashant3535 at gmail.com>>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 06:59:44 +0530
To: <owasp-sydney at lists.owasp.org<mailto:owasp-sydney at lists.owasp.org>>
Subject: [Owasp-sydney] OWASP Sydney Meet

Hello All,

I was wondering if there is any OWASP Sydney meet scheduled for April, 2011?

--
Regards,
Prashant

Pain is the price you pay for resisting life.

http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg

http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg

--
Regards,
Prashant

Pain is the price you pay for resisting life.

--
Jean-Jacques Halans

================================
> http://Halans.com/
> http://Mapanui.com/
> http://SocialRecommendator.com/
> http://TweetFrameApp.com/
> http://NextSydneyFerry.com/
> http://ShortBackFocus.com/
> http://OfficialUnofficialPhotographer.com/
> http://FirefoxRocks.com/
> http://RedCrates.com/
"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."
- Eleanor Roosevelt

http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg

--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg