[Owasp-sydney] OWASP Sydney Meet

Jean-Jacques Halans halans at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 02:44:12 EDT 2011

+1 for the JS Sandbox.

Actually, I would also like to see this presented at SydJS JavaScript User
Group
(which was yesterday, about 70-90 devs turning up every month, at
Atlassian),
and introduce them to OWASP...

JJ

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 16:34, Prashant Mahajan <prashant3535 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hey Paul,
>
> I'm interested to hear about your Javascript Sandbox. Do we have some place
> where OWASP Sydney meets generally take place?
>
> PS: I'm also game if people just want to catch up.
>
> On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 11:55 AM, Paul Theriault <
> Paul.Theriault at stratsec.net> wrote:
>
>> We were planning to hold one next week, but so far we haven’t been able to
>> get speakers (didn’t get a single response to the call to the list earlier
>> in the month, and efforts to elicit speakers since have not yet yielded
>> anyone). I am a little at a loss of what to do next here – people are
>> clearly keen to have a meet up, but no-one wants to volunteer to speak?
>>

>> Are people just keen to catch up anyways, perhaps over a beer? Is anyone
>> interested in doing that? Or should we wait until speakers are arranged?
>>

>> We were thinking the 28th – I’m keen to catch up then if anyone else is.
>>

>> What say you list?
>>

>> - Paul
>>

>> PS: Money where my mouth is fake edit: I recently wrote a JavaScript
>> sandbox, based on a presentation I gave at HITB Malaysia last year. If
>> anyone is interested in hearing about that, I am happy to give a
>> presentation/run a workshop on web worker security. (Give it a go here:
>> http://bawks.creativemisuse.com/ )

Jean-Jacques Halans

================================
> http://Halans.com/
> http://Mapanui.com/
> http://SocialRecommendator.com/
> http://TweetFrameApp.com/
> http://NextSydneyFerry.com/
> http://ShortBackFocus.com/
> http://OfficialUnofficialPhotographer.com/
> http://FirefoxRocks.com/
> http://RedCrates.com/
"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds
discuss people."
- Eleanor Roosevelt