[Owasp-sydney] BSIMM Slides from AISA Sydney Branch Meeting

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Fri Oct 8 19:10:26 EDT 2010

Paul,

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 5:03 PM, NG, Paul (GE Capital, Non-GE)
<paul.ng1 at ge.com> wrote:
> I was wondering if you have stats on how prevalent "Threat-modelling"
> concept or developed toolkits are now being used by major enterprises?
> Will you have the figures or measures of how actively this is being
> applied in perspective of Security-governance or Security in SDLC?

"Threat-modelling" is inferred as "Attack Models" in BSIMM i.e.
http://bsimm2.com/online/intelligence/am/

The frequency of when activities related to "Attack Models" were
observed is noted within http://bsimm2.com/i/bsimm2_scorecard.gif

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://www.linkedin.com/in/ChristianHeinrich

Mobile: +61 433 510 532 (AEST +10 GMT/UTC)
SkypeID: cmlh.id.au