[Owasp-sydney] BSIMM Slides from AISA Sydney Branch Meeting

NG, Paul (GE Capital, Non-GE) paul.ng1 at ge.com
Fri Oct 8 02:03:37 EDT 2010

Hi Christian

I was wondering if you have stats on how prevalent "Threat-modelling"
concept or developed toolkits are now being used by major enterprises?
Will you have the figures or measures of how actively this is being
applied in perspective of Security-governance or Security in SDLC?

Regards,
Paul Ng
GE(Contractor)
GE Capital Asia

T  +61 2 8249 3819
DC *345-3946
F  +61 28249 3634
Paul.Ng1 at ge.com

Level 11, 255 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Australia

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail and any attachment is intended only for the exclusive and confidential use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail immediately and delete the message from your computer without making any copies. Please see http://www.ge.com/privacy.html for information about our privacy practices.