[Owasp-sydney] ISACA - 17 Nov from 12:15PM

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Sun Nov 14 15:03:18 EST 2010

For those of you who are not ISACA Members I will need to know if you
are planning to attend today (i.e. Monday) as I will be forwarding
this list to ISACA tomorrow (i.e. Tuesday) morning.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://www.linkedin.com/in/ChristianHeinrich

Mobile: +61 433 510 532 (AEST +10 GMT/UTC)
SkypeID: cmlh.id.au