[Owasp-sydney] ISACA - 17 Nov from 12:15PM

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at cmlh.id.au
Sun Nov 7 23:09:12 EST 2010

For those of you who are not ISACA Members I will need to know if you
are planning to attend by 9AM on Tuesday 16 November (i.e. next week)
so that ISACA have sufficient time to inform the venue for catering
and security purposes.

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich

http://www.linkedin.com/in/ChristianHeinrich

Mobile: +61 433 510 532 (AEST +10 GMT/UTC)
SkypeID: cmlh.id.au