[Owasp-sydney] Next meeting 28th August (next wednesday)

kuza55 kuza55 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 23:10:26 EDT 2010

Hey everyone,

There was some interest in slides at the end yesterday, and I'm
definitely willing to hand them out, however I'm not keen on them
being archived forever on lists.owasp.org, so if anyone wants them
just send me an email and I will send them to you.

Also, if anyone was paying attention to the slides, the slide about
attacks only getting better probably would have made no sense, since
the code there was a remote file inclusion bug, rather than a local
file inclusion bug, which was what I was actually trying to talk
about. I guess that's what I get for doing that slide 10 minutes
before leaving for OWASP... I've fixed that bug in my slides though,
so hopefully they should be less confusing.

 - Alex "kuza55" K.