[Owasp-sydney] Next meeting 28th August (next wednesday)

Paul Theriault Paul.Theriault at stratsec.net
Mon Jul 26 02:37:10 EDT 2010

All,

I have only had a few responses yet for this week's meeting - if you plan on coming, can you please send me an email by this evening!

Cheers,
Paul

Date: Wednesday, 28th July 2010
Location: PricewaterhouseCoopers, Level 15, 201 Sussex St, Sydney, NSW 2000
Presentations:

-          Robert Lee, PriceWaterHouse Coopers, Vulnerabilities in Google's Jarlsberg Application

-          Alex Kouzemchenko, Azimuth Security, WAFs: How I love Thee.

Agenda:
    6:00 - 6:20 Peer-to-Peer Networking with Refreshments
    6:20 - 6:30 Sydney Chapter News
    6:30 - 7:30 Presentations
Please RSVP BEFORE THE 23/7 to paul.theriault at stratsec.net<mailto:paul.theriault at stratsec.net>.

Cheers, and apologies again for any inconvenience with the last minute change in date.
Paul Theriault
Managing Consultant, Sydney
STRATSEC.NET PTY LTD
ABN: 14 111 187 270
Level 6, 62 Pitt St, Sydney, NSW 2001
M +61 410 525 685 | O +61 2 9236 7276 | F +61 2 9251 6393 | E  paul.theriault at stratsec.net<mailto:paul.theriault at stratsec.net> | W www.stratsec.net<http://www.stratsec.net/>
 SIFT and stratsec merged in May 2009, and as part of the integration are now moving to the single brand of "stratsec".  Whether you previously worked with us as SIFT or stratsec, your engagement with us is unchanged.  If you have any questions, please let us know.  Thanks for your support.
IMPORTANT: This transmission is intended for the use of the addressee only and might contain sensitive or legally privileged information.  If you are NOT the intended recipient, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the author immediately by telephone and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
STRATSEC.NET PTY LTD DOES NOT AUTHORISE the recipient to further disclose this email or its contents without permission of the originator.

--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg