[Owasp-sydney] Sydney OWASP 2010 & next meeting

lukasz.klenner at accenture.com lukasz.klenner at accenture.com
Fri Feb 26 08:05:31 EST 2010

Hello,
I have already asked before to be removed from the mailing list for OWASP, but I still seem to be getting these newsletter. Could you please remove my email?

Thanks

Lukasz Klenner - Accenture AIMS Consultant
lukasz.klenner at accenture.com<mailto:lukasz.klenner at accenture.com>
Date: Tuesday, 23rd of March.

Venue: TBA. Sydney CBD somewhere. If you know a good venue let me know.

So drop me a line if you are keen to do a talk, and put the date in your calendar.

Regards,

Paul

Paul Theriault
Principal Consultant
STRATSEC.NET<http://STRATSEC.NET> PTY LTD
ABN: 14 111 187 270
Level 6, 62 Pitt St, Sydney, NSW 2001
M +61 410 525 685 | O +61 2 9236 7276 | F +61 2 9251 6393 | E  paul.theriault at stratsec.net<mailto:paul.theriault at stratsec.net> | W www.stratsec.net<http://www.stratsec.net>
 SIFT and stratsec merged in May 2009, and as part of the integration are now moving to the single brand of "stratsec".  Whether you previously worked with us as SIFT or stratsec, your engagement with us is unchanged.  If you have any questions, please let us know.  Thanks for your support.
IMPORTANT: This transmission is intended for the use of the addressee only and might contain sensitive or legally privileged information.  If you are NOT the intended recipient, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the author immediately by telephone and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
STRATSEC.NET<http://STRATSEC.NET> PTY LTD DOES NOT AUTHORISE the recipient to further disclose this email or its contents without permission of the originator.