[Owasp-sydney] Sydney OWASP 2010 & next meeting

harry at woodward-clarke.com harry at woodward-clarke.com
Thu Feb 25 22:53:14 EST 2010

Hi all,

just a "hand wave" - I'm not an OWASP Member (yet), mainly due to there
being 'little activity' coming through the Sydney group. I doubt I will be
able to make many events, as the furthest south I usually come is Hornsby
(I'm a tafe teacher - doing web security this semester).

Feel free to email me - either to encourage me to join owasp, or ask about
our web dip (infotech.hornsby.tafensw.edu.au - plug, plug :')

reg's,

Harry