[Owasp-sydney] Greetings

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Mon Aug 16 18:55:31 EDT 2010

Dan and Leander,

>From the perspective of a speaker I would not be adverse to traveling
to either Newcastle and/or Wollongong but the audience would need to
be of ~20 attendees to justify the time in travel.

These ~20 attendees could be a total number from meeting held while
the speaker is located outside of the Sydney CBD e.g. two meetings are
held in same city at noon (7 attendees) and in the evening (13
attendees) even if the venue is different.

This suggestion is not limited to regional cities but has been
suggested for speakers traveling interstate to other capital cities
from the Sydney CBD.

There are also a number of filmed OWASP presentations delivered at
OWASP Conferences that are available from http://www.owasp.tv

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich - http://www.owasp.org/index.php/user:cmlh