[Owasp-sydney] Greetings

Dan McGrath dmcgra at imb.com.au
Sun Aug 15 19:24:35 EDT 2010

Thanks,

Hopefully the timing is right for me to attend the next meeting, I've
looked through some stuff and it looks like it should be a good time.

Cheers,

Dan

________________________________

To: Owasp-sydney at lists.owasp.org
Subject: [Owasp-sydney] Greetings

Hi all,

I'm a software developer interested in all things computer related. I
handle all the security related considerations (testing policies,
development guidelines, pen testing) for our code base/18 programmers
working on a reasonably obscure system. I'm looking forward to being
involved and getting up to Sydney for a meeting or two.

Is it possible to obtain any reading material from previous chapter
meetings to get a handle on what they are like? I'll be travelling up
from Wollongong to attend any meetings (not much happens down here) so
it would be good to know what I should expect.

Kind Regards,

Dan McGrath

________________________________

The information transmitted in this message and attachments (if any) is
intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed. The message may
contain confidential
and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination
or other use of
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in
error, please

The intended recipient of this e-mail may only use, reproduce, disclose
or distribute
the information contained in this e-mail and any attached files with the
permission of IMB.

________________________________

This message is for the designate recipient only and may contain
confidential, proprietary or otherwise private information. If you have
received it in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail
immediately and delete the original. Any review, re-transmission,
disclosure, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other then the
intended recipient is prohibited and may result in legal proceedings
against you.