[Owasp-sydney] OpenSAMM and BSIMM Presentations at AISA

Christian Heinrich christian.heinrich at owasp.org
Tue Aug 10 03:58:43 EDT 2010

OWASP Sydney Chapter,

It would appear that Pravir may/may not be coming to Australia hence
there is now a possibility for other OWASP Members to present on
OpenSAMM and/or BSIMM or a related presentation on 6 October.

Can you please let me know by Monday morning next week (i.e. 16
August) if you would be interested in presenting?

--
Regards,
Christian Heinrich - http://www.owasp.org/index.php/user:cmlh